5 facts about new Kawasaki W175
1. Kawasaki W175 is a sports motorcycle that was introduced in 1995 and is still being manufactured today.
2. The engine of the bike has been modified several times over the years, most recently with an upgrade to V-twin power in 2008.
3. In 2007, Kawasaki created a model specifically designed for women called the Womens GPZ250RK4 .
This bike features significant modifications over its male counterpart including shorter gearing and softer suspension settings
4. Kawaki also produces dirt bikes under their Kumo name , which are popular among riders who appreciate fuel efficiency combined with ample off-road capability and tough build quality .
1. Kawasaki W175 is popular for its sporty styling and powerful engine